Saturday, December 6, 2008

mEbe yOu sHuD cYcLE

my family members were in an accident.

like uncles , aunts and 3 small baby cousins.

apparnetly a cousin is on his way to Chicago on work related stuff. he'll be here for a yr. [ thats the gud news ]
the bad news is that some of my family members who had come to see him off at the blore airport, they ran into trouble on the way back.

most of them are fine, the worst injury seems to be a spinal injury for one of my uncles. and a hip fracture for another aunt. 2 of the babies are under observation in the hopsital, one with internal injuries to the head and another with stitches.

:(

don't ask me more q's coz thats all i know.
the vehicle which is like a tata sumo vehicle is in pieces.

it was like 3 in the morning in blore.

today is def not a gud day.

but u know wat really gets my goat now. its gonna be the collective reaction of my family. i just know what theyr gonna do next. theyr gonna end up spending all their life savings on a massive homa/pooja to get rid of the OBVIOUS DOSHA my uncle who was driving the car has.
darn it. get out of your HOLES PPL!!

:(
stop spending money on useless priests. we are in a RECESSION here...
and mebe the rest of the family shud ealize its NOT god punishing us for our sins, but i can't really say about dad's 3rd brother....
but still
:(

2 comments:

  1. I feel very sorry for them. My prayers for their speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete