Thursday, December 4, 2008

aLl mY cHiLdrEn

i have 3 comrades now. ok partners. ok watever.

ean, delilah and unnamed-yet.

i DID briefly toy with the idea of saying they were my baby dolls [ refer to comment on prev post ]. yes..... i admit it. [ a strong person can always admit they'r moments of weakness. and yes i admit it ] i did momentarily think of them as my baby dolls. but then something happened inside me. like i felt like throwing up. [ :-/ ]
and then i had this wierd out of body floating - spontaneous combustion feeling.

so i don't think i'll call them my baby dolls anymore. or my babies or anything related to very very small scary creatures. nope. so now theyr my partners, or comrades, or slaves... no no not slaves.

oh come on. u havent guessed yet? ur not very bright are u??
theyr the flowering PLANTS i got in fred meyers ! DUH :-/
wat the heck DID u think i was talking about??

ok ok u guessed it at the first sentence. but even cute and cuddly daisy plants don't feel like making me call them baby dolls. and here's an imp tip -

DON'T TRY TO HUG YOUR DAISY PLANT.

apparently thats not so good for the plant.

but lets come to the most imp part...

introducing the ONLY living things on the planet that can live with me ....
[ and thats only becoz they dont have legs to run away.. ha! i got u there plants ]
Delilah -> the daisy
Ean -> the wierd light green and dark green plant
Unnamed-yet -> crouton

making their debut on the world stage along with the other circus freaks and freaks of nature...
ta da !!!

;P

No comments:

Post a Comment