Monday, December 8, 2008

fOLlowiNg mE

BBc News on Baby P

Maybe the answer is that everyone who has kids should undergo psychiatric evaluation.

like they shud make it mandatory that anyone who wants to get married, should undergo HIV testing.

to the wonderful anon who is now sounding more and more like a stalker... let it go already. it WAS random u know..it happened to be the song playing on my playlist when i woke up that day. how did it land up there??? man i just randomly rem songs and add them... i already told you dude/dudette.

"now where did u get this song archana"
"are u online now archana"
why are u not talking to me archana"

oh this isnt the anon, he doesnt know my name.. [ that IS my name btw.. ]
this is the other FM guy. i have NO idea how he lands up on my gtalk list even after i keep blocking him....
dude stop using my name repeatedly like that. u sound pathologically dangerous stalkerish like that clown guy in sienfield
:-/

and I STILL SAY I DON'T KNOW YOU.
shooo shoooo go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment