Monday, December 15, 2008

bUy eGgs tOmORow

warning: this is gonna be a post of me rambling [ i had a 'better' verb/adverb? there but decided against it, considering possible future readers... ]. consider this a courtesy warning. u got probs, come back tomoro pal. or not :-/

now that we have that out of the way....


u know whats making my life 'interesting' these days?

-its stumbling outa my room brite and early and finding bunch of guys sprawled out in my living room.
-its checking my pantry and finding out someone went after my stash of soy chocolate milk [ hey, don't dish it if u haven't tried it! it's Awesome!! ]
-its having to hole up in my room all the time, just coz i can't stand the visual of a guy sitting upside down on a sofa. [ and thats the best description i can give, don't ask me to explain it better... ] OR coz i can't stand to listen to another word of u-know-wat-lang. [ don't say it :O. zip it! ]
-its feeling guilty everytime i wanna eat something or drink tea and then finding myself in the position of cooking for more than 5 people.. [ oh i solved that problem looong ago. stop eating. its really gud for my diet, ya know? ]
-its constantly cleaning up after a bunch of 'fun ppl' and then having them tell you that your a party pooper and no fun coz u never join in their games... [ mebe u shud CONSIDER the probability that i feel like smashing ur face in everytime i see it and when i remember your the one who finished my stash of soy chocolate milk. not even considering the fact that your insistence of speaking in u-kno-wat-lang is beginning to royally piss me off. [[ yes, as u can see, my nerves are a lil frayed... and i may have anger management issues... ]] >_< ]
-or being told that 'someone' can't watch house , coz HOUSE is giving her nightmares :O [ go to YOUR ROOM you fricking < pulling my hair out > ]

sigh.

these are gud ppl u know.. i 'get' that. theyr really sweet. its unfortunate that i feel like flattening them coz they'r sooper sloppy. or coz theyr mildly irritating. or coz we're SUCH opposites.
hey i think it shows certain strength of character [ to quote the hero of a book i'm reading right now ] when i don't push your teeth up your ass for saying i'm no fun at all. ofcourse i'm no fun when u and ur bestest friends in the whole wide world mess up the house i spent all saturday cleaning. or when u finish all the food. or u casually ask me at 7 in the evening 'hey sheeths what are u planning to cook'.
here's a suitable reply oh-clueless-one, YES i'm eating cereal for dinner. coz I REFUSE TO cook for the whole bunch of you guys anymore..

hey, if i wanted to feed and clean up after ungrateful lazy slobs, i'd get MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN. atleast then i cud do something useful , like beat them up. , k am kidding, m kidding! >
so how is it that when i'm cooking, i take the trouble to cook something which everyone likes. but when its your turn to cook for me too, you make something i loathe?? like eggplant < gak! > or some wierd sambar thing which i can't identify???
ugh.

well i know i know.. there's always an easy solution for everything. and hey! i was the queen of passive agressive warfare. k mebe i didnt invent it, but i really raised it to an art form u know... ask my ex-roomie or best yet my MOM. ha! anyone who lives with her for more than a decade HAS to fall back on those guerrial tactics to get their way.. sneaky sneaky... ah ah aaah. u can't fool me there hon.

sigh.oh well anyways theyr not half bad. its just that i hate clutter. it messes up with my brain somehow. and i hate feeling uncomfortable in my own house [ oh u tell me YOU'd be happy to sit across 'friends' snuggling together under a blanket all evening??? and a third guy asking you to make holige for him [[ for those who don't know, its a sweet, and i hate it. ]] ]
its OBVIOUS why i didnt step out of my room the whole day !!!


aaaaaaaaaaaagh i need to get out tomoro, else i might smash something. most likely being the third guys teeth :P
but boy it feels gud to vent...phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment