Tuesday, December 9, 2008

LiceNsE tO mAiM

i know i know bond has the license to kill. and i'm getting too presumptous to compare myself to bond in any way. but think about.
they gov gave me a learners permit !!
:O

isnt it freaky that they don't have some kind of master mainframe with my details of being a public menace on the road, recorded anywhere???
how cud THEY NOT HAVE THAT??

i would have perfectly understood if, as i walked into the DMV today, they had knocked me out, handcuffed me and put me in a straight jacket forever. [ u CLEARLY NEVER saw me riding my bike in india... ]
between me thinking that i owned the road, my bouts of rage against auto drivers, my lenghty blackout lapses in consciousness [ day dreaming and singing about unicorns and knights fighting dragons ] and then pretending to be a Mac 2 fighter jet pilot in WWII. i don't think ANYONE was safe as long as i was astride that rusty bucket of bolts i loved.

i remember nearly killing myself a couple of times. i remember nearly killing other ppl of the general public many many times.
i remember reaching my office in the morning and having zero conscious realization of riding 15 km in heavy traffic [ my subconscious was driving that day... ]
and i remember driving in pouring rain with failed brakes and broken lights and faulty electric wiring.

and they're gonna give ME a license??? [ oh btw did i mention i got a learners permit today?? :P ]
obv its like handing a very powerful bazooka to a mental retard 400 pound gorilla. man even that gorilla would probably cause less damage...

ha ! i can now legally drive on the roads and terrorize some poor saps ...
oooooh i can't wait

:P


pps: xmas tip of the day - bring into casual conversation repeatedly that your buying ur frenz xmas gifts. and then mebe SOME of them will feel obligated to buy you one. then on xmas day when they give you the gift, say "ooops i forgot to get urs.. mebe next time!"
[ heh man i'm evil ]

No comments:

Post a Comment