Thursday, December 4, 2008

hAtE anD peOpLE

so you hate me huh.

and u actually sent me a mail so that i 'get' it.

hmmm i know i know Wislon. i shudnt be bothered by some random person i don't even know saying that he hates me. but aren't we all born with the same intrinsic need to be loved and hugged by all ???
boy, i really feel low Wilson. i mean i know so many ppl hate me.. but to actually email me and say it to my face. must be some mighty hate out there... and what did i do to generate this gawdawful hate. < sniff >
i just said, hey i don't know you so i cannot accept your friend request in orkut, gtalk or any other forms of contact.

u know that FM guy???
< sniff >

oh wasn't there another anon stalker guy who said beep you. no no that wasn't to me Wilson, that was for you. so thats ok. u deal with it.

but seriously. i mean. i KNOW. today is gonna be su-uu-uuuch a good day. coz that was the first mail i read in my inbox. hey! anon - 344 and you wonder why i have mood swings???

oh btw now i know i'm famous.. i mean ppl are sending hate mail and stuff.. how much more famous can i get ???

Mr I-Hate-You,

I'm sorry you feel this way. but to quote a very famous anon -
"sorry, you confused me with someone who gives a rats a**"
[ changed the words a bit. yes yes i'll pay u the stipulated 10 million now, very famous anon ]

but its good u feel comfortable enough to spew your venom on me. and i thank you for being honest. it shows that your a man, not a rat. [ changed the words again ]. Also better ppl than YOU have hated me. even 'I' hate me, infact i'm the president of the club. welcome to the club!! yaay. u will now wear the dress and do the official initiation dance of 2010.
but after all our friendly banter and exchange of hate. i'd like to reassure you. that your comments have not propelled you to the top of my 'ppl-to-vaporize-with-my-incredible-laser-point-wmd-from-outer-space' list.

do not worry. since this is a free planet and ur allowed to say watever you want. i will not send ur name to the mother ship for special consideration of kidnapping and a rectal examination.
no no. i said i wudnt do it, didnt i?

be safe and calm and assured in bed. [ and then they'll come ] and dream of pink bunnies hacking off your head. toodles ^_^

not and never will be yours forever
QoD

No comments:

Post a Comment