Wednesday, December 10, 2008

cALl mE fOr a PeNnY

i am now the bored-nd-broke-sheeths

i mean after buying all those fancy xmas gifts for friends and enemies
[ hey! pole dancer alarm clocks don't come cheap ok ? and who knows which group is getting them ?? 'I' don't :O ]
and after spending on my bed and new bedsheets from macy's and tickets to baltimore and blah blah and my new drivers ed classes.... my GOD did you know they charge like 70 bucks and hour???
thats like day light robbery !!! i mean forget Earth day light, thats like Venus day light robbery !!!
:O
if my friend had a automatic car, i'd give HIM the money to teach me driving...







ya unfortunately i need those classes [ like i need a brain transplant with a chimpanzee. note: schedule v v urgent surgery 4 self ]

but seriously! wat r they thinking!! don't they KNOW we're in a RECESSION here???

i mean come on. Macy hasn't dropped the prices [ a tank top costs like 87 bucks and i swear i saw 230 dollar jeans... ] don't they know.. the economy is bad... so they should give us like 90% discounts... so that i can afford to buy nice stuff... and then when prices go up, mebe sell that nice stuff on ebay ..... and make a FORTUNE!!
:P

cool huh? darn it! now YOU all have my business plan...

u know i saw this Mark Twain quote today
- A man's character can be judged by the adjectives he uses.
or some such thing like that... cool huh?? i wonder what you'd know from mine... seeing all my prev posts, i think the adjective i use the most is prob 'awesome' or 'insane'
:P

i'm an insanely AWESOME person ;P

heh

oh btw note to self: call me al, paul simon
ooh those earrings look gr8 on u today. [ well if mohammed won't go to the mountain.... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment