Wednesday, December 17, 2008

aNsWeR tHe PrOvERb

my answer starts as "i dunno". the point was to make u think and come up with an answer. < if there is only ONE answer >

1. do you really believe that an objective system of ethics exists ? and if so who puts it on paper? humans?? uh uh that can't be right.
excluding any kind of crime/conduct against children i'd say that there is no right or wrong. everything just IS.

2. are u saying we are NOT in a darwinion struggle. all of life is about the darwinion struggle. u also make the assumption that humans shud be ascribed to better qualities than animals. that is also not true.
most of the time. we're worse than animals. cats eat one of the kittens as soon as they give birth. in ur objective system of ethics. u think its wrong?

3. anyways i wasn't going that deep. my point was that you ppl shud stay away from my bran chocolate muffin coz i don't eat your honey nut raisin cookie. but if it makes u think about ethics and darwin and stuff. hey! go ahead. :P

4. life is not fair. who gave u that grand promise?? i'd like to meet them.
:-|

ok ok i'll try to explain what i mean ... sigh.

think of it this way. i wud be way way happier if u did onto me as according to MY code of ethics rather than yours coz i UNDERSTAND that and besides i think ur a putz < not u per se, saying in general >
ALSO think of it like this. if u did onto me as I DO ONTO others, if i didnt like it then i'd get my act straight see? see, how that works. if i was bugged, then i'd RE-A-LIZE that my actions were annoying to others coz i used to do that and then i'd change my ways.
ppl never get it otherwise. like suppose i had this annoying habit of sitting in the common area and talking on the phone even when u wanted to watch tv but u were polite enuf to always go inside ur room if u had to talk on the phone. shud u suffer thru my obnoxious behaviour? do u think all your hints will make me realize that i'm inconviniencing u. most probably i never gave it a second thought. so i'm not saying u gotta be spiteful and take revenge. i'm saying do the same thing. then i realize oh this is stupid but i do the same thing. so i shud stop and then hopefully she does too.
see?? i hope its kind of clear..

in ur way ppl never ever change. but my way, they realize and change. now can this be used to solve global terrorism. i dont think so. coz u need some basic capacity for thinking which i dont know if they have... but i dunno when my post became a theory on solving global terrorism. it was just a method of protecting my bran chocolate muffin.

[ see? i can do no personal attacks? i'm rational. now gimme my chocolate :P ]

No comments:

Post a Comment