Friday, March 6, 2009

sPeaKiNG oF mURdeR

don't ask, but u were wearing the most revealing swimsuit, like ur entire left side was open or something. and u walked into my office like that

and u got one of my old best friends with u .... and i was like...in shock.
i was like R!!! this is totally inappropriate for the office and then u told that u liked wearing a swimsuit so much in hawaii....so from now on ur wearing only that. everywhere and anytime.

well it wasnt as much a swimsuit as it was this really short frock with the left side completely open to the elements
:O

and then someone was plotting my murder.

or was it the other way around???
i don't know... but the rest of the night, was spent in plotting the perfect murder. i think half way through i realized the only reason i was doing that, was because i'm half way through this murder mystery book. when i'm awake that is.

god lets hope that's the reason...

ok here, i got one.
a chinese, a russian and an indian.
no this is not a 'they walked into a bar joke'
this is my teleconf meeting yesterday. ha! u got that right. no one understood what the other was saying...
one spoke too fast [ take a guess ], one spoke with no inflection at all, and one spoke too slow and it was a royal circus with the one who spoke too slow trying to explain the Performance primitives derived and profiling those codecs on the ***** processor using those primitives.... also finally how you trace through them using any and all performance analyzers , while all i wanted to know was what was Qt* runtime libraries and where would i get them.
wait. sorry this is not my office email to Qi. this is my blog.. woops typing in the wrong window here...

oh groan, getting a book into the office is SUCH A BAD IDEA!!
i am pretty sure i'll get NO WORK done today. that book is a MAGNET for my brain.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no. I was just asking only. I thot sumthin is disturbin u. I think u r good now. Are u reading marriage book? Do u want to marry someone? (not me, asking only)

    ReplyDelete