Wednesday, March 4, 2009

foR reASonS uNkNown

your kidding me right? no. wait. don't tell me. i might just die of shock.
no really. don't tell me.

hey! i asked you not to tell me.
S is getting married. the S, in australia?? my lab partner for 3 years of undergrad and horrible horrible labs, S???
your kidding , right?

OMG are u INSANE. i KNOW S. like know KNOW him. there's nothing like watching another guy copy from your lab notes for 3 straight years to know his character. u know like how ppl's character just shines through when they're in hot water?? well let me tell you... ok.
well actually he was a pretty funny guy.
we had a good dynamic in our team of 3 ppl.

i did the lab work, and they kept me from being bored. a running commentory. instant radio. that was my reward for doing the prep, lab work and submitting reports. constant entertainment. i did lecture a bit on how smoking and excessive drinking was bad for health... but then later i just gave up. [ hey! everyone needs their crutches. and who am i to preach?? ]
ok. so i know them. kind of. my two lab partners... and one of them was S.australia.
and he's EFFIN getting MARRIED???

i think i might just die of terminal shock today.
:-o

no no. no no.
not that he shouldn't.

but i kind of thought from an evolutionary perspective....well forget it. i'm sure he's a good guy now... i mean... aaw heck. i'll just shut up now.

groan. i can't WAIT to see what kind of ads pop up for this.. i have this nasty feeling that i'm going to end up writing more posts ABOUT the ads than.... anything else... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment