Thursday, March 5, 2009

bLoOd wiLl teLL

star of the week:

me: hey, i joined this ngo. i'll fwd you the email, so you can join too...
anon: your going to spoil the minds of innocent kids? and help old ppl die faster?hahahaha.
me: hey. this is for teaching kids math and science.
anon: you should help india develop nuclear weapons. psycho scientist.
me: what??
anon: teach them to bomb P
me: no can do. the ngo is started by Bangladeshis
anon: you shouldn't join this. join red cross or unicef. reputed brand. not some local money laundering racket.
me: WAAT. this is not.... < sputtering >
anon: for all you know, they might be stealing child kidney and sending to north korea
me: by god ur insane. these are intel folks
anon: intel inside, mental outside. ok buy me a chip. so i can play games.
me: fine they would give me a free one, once i complete one year.
anon: having to wait one year for a 2500 rs chip is not worth it. i can understand if it's a car...but why would they do that?? what will you do with it? fit it in your boss's behind and give him a kick. so he will work faster??? hahahahaha
me: by god ur insane. < stunned and repeating the same thing >. your going up on my blog.
anon: what blog? you should abuse amitabh bachchan on your blog.
me: huh? what??
anon: then you will get your 15 min of fame too.. like salman and amir...you seem to have a lot of time on earth.
me: not really. just cut down on sleep and you can save time...
anon: whoa.. now u are becoming philosopher. if u save time now when will u get it back??.... think about it. so better dont save... and waste it. hahahah.i like it
i am getting smarter by day. i think i should be making more money than this...
i want to become doctor. i will check online for courses..
me: you want to be a doctor??? waat. but u just finished your mba.
anon: yeah i want to be a surgeon
me: you can't be a surgeon by taking online courses!!
anon: my boss is coming to town tomorrow. i'm not going to office.
me: how can you not go to office???
anon: it's better to buy shoes than see his face. and besides i'm watching a movie. so i'm not going tomorrow also.
me: also??? [ oh god dear lord heavens above... ]
*******

[ still reeling from the verbal attack ]
ppl i'd like you to meet .....

the star of the week, or mebe year.. ok century.

my brother.


by GOD he's insane :D


ooh ooooh by the way, guess who i saw in the lift this morning?? a scotsman in a KILT. AWESOME!! honest to god, scottish guy wearing a kilt in our office. life doesn't get any better than this i tell ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment