Thursday, March 5, 2009

cOminG baCK to HaviNG fuN

yaaay my room mate is back !! that's like so coool ^_^

yaay.. one month of being by myself... going nuts... being more by myself... sure it was peaceful and all... but now we can have some serious fun !! especially now that i've reinvented myself as a slightly less anal person.

yaaay this is sooo coo.... oowww < stubbed my toe on a really humongous suitcase >
no no i'm ok... i'll be alright. i'll just turn that way and ...
woooops... thud. < tripped over some strewn about luggage >

ok that's it. am going back to hole myself in my room so i don't break my hip or something.... < limping away, trying to salvage some dignity >

wait. hang on. did u just say daylight savings time???
OMG. my MOM just got the hang of the time zone diff. [ she woke me up at 6:30 instead of 5:30 today. how kind.... ]
don't tell me i have to confuse her again!! aaaaaaaaaaww man, i don't think i want to go through this again....


ok ok i admit. i got tired of those leaky pipe ads :D
ha!
that was fun while it lasted... now. let me get back to my stitching this giant purple head covering for my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment