Monday, March 2, 2009

qUicK sTart aNd juMPinG beAns

brace yourself. thanks to the shenanigans of K, now you all have to endure being bombarded by data... well why should i spoil the surprise for you guys?? besides, its supposed to be consumer specific... aaaaah uh uh aan. you can't get me to spill the beans...

so another monday and by now you all are in your offices, labs or whatever toiling away hard at your chosen endeavors..... ok that's it. that's the best i can do for waxing philosophical right now. suffice to say, today i give back my trusty steed [ back to the stables, my four 'tire'd beast ] and here's to hoping i get my car soon.

and for that particular dah'ling out there who's wondering how i ever managed without a car for so long.. let me tell you. i have it on good authority that there are a few indian females and chinese females out here, who have spent years in LA without a car. and some ppl in detroit too.
so there! i'm not a wierdo. there are wierder ppl around. ok ok. stop hounding me already. i said i'd get a car didn't i??

right so i'll post the pics of my shaky one handed quick snapping once R gives them to me :)
and really! you can't expect me to be exciting so early on a monday morning !!

gimme a break willya??

1 comment: