Monday, October 13, 2008

TinY sCarY pEoPLe

in defense of my previous post and the horrid horrid accusation that i hate babies with a passion [ hey, thats so harsh dude ] , i have to write this post.
i don't , i repeat do not hate babies [ i just prefer to look at them from a distance coz i'm suspicious of the way they look at me. mebe they'r alien beings trying to such out my brains. hey, come on. you never know, just look at the way they'r staring at me. ]

ok ok to get back to the topic. no no the topic is not the alien origin of babies.
[ have YOU WATCHED the babies born show on TV ??? ]
i finally realized it. i realized where my horror of babies originates.

it was 1985. march 28. in my native village in some remote corner of the planet.
i was wat? 15 months old? and my grandma had gone to get the doctor.
and then it happened.
my brother was born.

so mebe the reason i woudn't touch really tiny new born babies with a barge pole is just post traumatic stress :-|
my unfortunate mother had only me for company. don't think i was very helpful.
and i watched my brother enter the world.

that reminds me.
i hate doctors too.

damn them, where's a doctor when you need one????

sigh.... u can see i started my career as QoD very very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment