Friday, October 31, 2008

mEeT nEw peOpLE

i've definitely [ see? i CAN spell ] met some wierd people.
some of the wierdest first time meeting ppl things ....

i was waiting for the CMU shuttle. [ oh come on. u know everything about me by now. ]
and then this guy is standing next to me and after a while we just happen to look at each other during one of my random visual sweeps of the area. he smiles. i smile. [ ya i wud smile at any person i meet. i'm very polite that way. THIS teaches me a lesson ] and then he walks over. i'm still not thinking anything.
"hi"
"hi"
"how many years did u work before you joined cmu??"
[ wat? wth, do i look old to u or something u idiot. wat kind of opening statement is that?? and who the hell ARE you and why shud i tell u?? ]
since i am basically not paranoid and infinitely trust the universe [ ha! ya right ] i just told him. man i so didnt want to make a fuss. and then he proceeded to grill me on my yrs of experience working, and which company and then where i worked, etc etc
and then
" by the way I'm A____"
" i'm S_____" and i give a kind of frosty smile [ i'm not sure what that means, but if its what i think it means then that adjective is fine... ] coz by now i'm just annoyed with this ass [ oops hopes he doesnt read my blog ].

and then ofcourse the shuttle comes and we get in and one of his friend is already in. [ actually i shudn't say friend. THAT guy might sue me, coz he gave a very frosty greeting to A___ too ] and A___ turns around and introduces me.
" this is S______ and she worked in IBM for 2 yrs in bangalore before she joined cmu."
[ i'm like wat? thats my new intro now?? ]
the two sane ppl looked warily at each other hoping that the only stupid person was A_____ and then shook hands.


i had to grimace. i mean gud lord. wat if thats my new name??
"S___ who worked in IBM for 2 yrs before she joined cmu" kind of a long name dont ya think???

ugh.
oh std disclaimer. the opinion of the author is not accurately represented by the author. so if u want to sue anyone for slander... go sue DC.
;P

and oh all right my name is sheethal. there, i'm just tired of all this protecting anonymity and be careful of stalkers crap. who's gonna find me in hillsboro?



wooooooooooops

3 comments: