Monday, October 13, 2008

cAn'T BabY mE yET

even though i dearly love all my friends. i don't understand one thing.
why the heck would you - if you were my friend that is - show me baby pictures as soon as i woke up in the morning ???

i mean.
why?

WHY??

now , i'm just like the next girl. [ actually not in this case or u might make a valid argument, in any other ] but come ON.
baby pics???
what can i say to that? nice baby.

hey i don't know this baby from adam. according to me all babies below 2 look the same. pink and wrinkled and loud. oh i was talking of visual characteristics of babies.

yaaawn. man , i don't even want to think how bad the day is gonna get before it gets better. [ that's a reference to me starting the day by looking at baby pictures btw, incase you didn't get it :-| ]

No comments:

Post a Comment