Thursday, October 2, 2008

pAiN in YoUR LiVEs

By the time i finally crawled out of the woodwork and blinked my sleepy eyes at ppl around me, the world sure had changed.

for one thing, i found i had graduated.

for another, 213 of the ppl in my 345 list ( orkut ) were mad at me for missing their b'days.
{ oops! sorry. can i make it up to next year? i can wish you twice if you want }

the rest of the ppl in my list were busy wishing i wud crawl back into the woodwork, the same way i got out.
{ mebe i will. if you give me $10. if begging does not work , blackmail sometimes does }

u know that pain you have by now? (after reading all this) no no not the one in your a**. thats not me. thats the bush adminstration.
no no no not the raging one in your head. thats your job.
yeah ... thats right, the one in ur neck. yup, thats the one. THAT's me.
yeah. gimme ten bucks and it'll go away.

oh. so sorry. u were expecting a point to this post? or mebe some story?
did i mention that i have a target of 133 posts in the next 2 months????
oh must have slipped my mind.

QoD taking classes to graduate to QoCD

2 comments:

  1. Queen of
    Canonical/
    Cupid/
    Culinary/
    Catastrophic or
    Customized Death?

    ReplyDelete