Friday, October 10, 2008

FLusHed oUT

it's nice to be setting up house. i'm shopping around for stuff nowadays. and i think, hold your breath now. i think i finally furnished my bathroom.

yipeeee.....

uh oh
..
..
oh wait.
..
..
uh oh.

wat the heck happened ??? my bathroom is pink !!! how the heck did my bathroom turn pink ??? well first the shower curtain had to be nice, and the only cute one was the pink with lavender flowers and a bow on it.....
then the bathmat had to look gud and again the only nice , decent one was the pink with purple designs on it.... and WHY IN THE GUD LORD'S NAME do I have a pink waste basket??????
oh well atleast my soap dish and bath towel are brown....
NO they'r NOT pinkish brown. they'r BROWN.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww
i have a pink bathroom
:-|

No comments:

Post a Comment