Friday, October 12, 2007

uH oH, nOt aGaiN

I thought i had brains.

apparently NOT.

instead i have discovered i have MULCH in my skull.

what did i do KNOW??? groan u don't wanna know..
actually its so funny its pathetic... or the other way around...

i sent an entire bunch of Mr S emails to a lot of ppl. wtf ??? will you stop laughing???? its NOT FUNNY !! actually it is.. this proves how screwed up my head is right now. i blame the lack of sleep and the weather. can i get by ONE day without blaming my troubles on someone else?? apparently NOT.
now leave me alone while i crawl under a rock and give a call to my brain which is apparently on vacation. somewhere.

guess i owe Mr S and apology. sorry S.
ugh!!

why do i do these things. can't i just have ONE normal day??? instead of one crisis after another??? groan... i need some chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need some sleep, or maybe a vacation. :D

    ReplyDelete