Tuesday, October 2, 2007

tHe aVerAGe LiAr

so i cant lie to save my life. atleast i can't lie consistently.
If half the people i lied to compared the stories i try to tell, then boy am I gonna be in trouble. Thats why its fortunate for me that I don't do much of that. lying i mean.

U shud ask A. a simple thing that has to be done which we don't want to broadcast and it takes a major battle plan and strategy. minutes and minutes of counter planning and synchronizing stories. and in the end what happens??

I go and blab a completely different story to the first person who cross examines me.

aaaaaaak !!!
back to the drawing board ! the entire plan has simply fallen apart !!!
every plan is only as strong as its weakest link and i'm as strong under fire as a wisp of cotton candy...

ofcourse the sad part is that for 'normal' people what we're doing isn't even worth pondering about....
lol

ofcourse my lab partners seem to be extremely proficient in these activities. the excuses they come up with are extremely creative ! whoa i wonder how they do it??


on another note, i never seem to learn from my mistakes. had an interview today and i swear i must be the first person to land at an interview without even a pen and just myself. half way through i realized i had NO grey/black folder, NO copy of my resume and NOthing in my head.
thanx bulletin board for letting me know 5 minutes before my interview ... actually if it wasn't for you , i might have never realized till the end of the interview.
but it was remarkably easy to shake everyone's hand.
aah well. if only one lived and learnt instead of just lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment