Tuesday, November 4, 2008

sUspiCiOuS coNDuCt

I would conduct a lot of surveys as a teenager.

emotional maturity survey [ i was not happy to find i had the lowest score amongst all my friends , thanx a lot Jung ]
emotional intelligence survey
the personality test
etc etc

it was one of my fav pastimes in class. who listened to profs anyways ?
i drew, wrote poems [ that got published in the college magazine btw. and for weeks later ppl would come , pat me on the back and tell me, "i never knew u had so much sadness inside you". i went back and read the poem again. yup it was an extreeeemely sad and painful poem and no. no. i did not write it coz i was a painfully shy kid buried under all the humor and boisterousness. no. no. it was sad coz i had written the poem in chemistry class. that was an extreeeeeeemely sad and painful subject. NOW will u stop shaking ur head sadly at me? PLEASE? ]

anyways [ straightening my shirt ] now that we have got THAT out of the way.
[ btw just to counteract all the outpouring of sympathy coming my way, i wrote 2 short stories. with death and mayhem and plenty of ghosts. ha! THAT shud give u a few nihgtmares and keep u away from me .... ]

damn it wilson, now i forgot my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment