Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tEstiNg NeW thEoRieS

someone told me last week. [ wait...thats not right ]
ok
last week, someone told me that if u eat less, you sleep less and hence you can work more.
:-|

right. this dude had worked in I___ for 15 yrs. Looked like a 15 yr old kid himself [ btw that cud be malnutrition and stunted growth ] and literally worked round the clock.

ok

i can't compete with that. so lets me just put my feet up on my desk and pretend i'm in tahiti sipping my mojhito.

but still. dude, WAT R U DOING??


and then awarding such ppl is like enabling bad behaviour !! i mean, ur just encouraging everyone else to become a mindless drone of the corporate world, whose soul is sucked dry by the machinery of endless work and bureaucracy and who one day can't recognize the sun as a source of light but takes all forms of nutrition from and lives off the monitor screen of their office laptop.
phew.....

but hey. lets be objective here. lets not trash that theory [ wat theory?? hey don't get distracted by the lenghty pontifications, keep up with the program here.. ]
so in the spirit of science and for the sake of curoisity, i'm gonna try it.

lets see the whole not eating much thing, not sleeping much thing, more alert thing. if it works. and as a bonus its supposed to make me healthier thing too... ofcourse i'm not gonna stop ALL food intake < rolling my eyes >. man thats just crazy talk!! [ wat are u? insane? ]

No comments:

Post a Comment