Saturday, November 15, 2008

thE CurSe sPeAKs

this was friggin hillarious.

u know when ur awake horribly early on a sat morn. and then ppl ask u , how come ur up so early. and u say its the curse. [ u mean to explain its the curse of sat, where u always wake up early on a sat no matter wat ]
but b4 that they say -
aah yes. ur mom call again ?

ROFL

man when did poor mom turn into a curse!!

man thats friggin hillarious!
ok to all u ppl who are offended on behalf of my mom and are frowning in disapproval. my mom is pretty cool. she'd be the first to laugh at this joke. infact she did!
and we get along really well now.
now that i live on the other side of the planet!!
LOL

she needs her space as much as I DO. and she says I'M the major pest.
:D and besides i think she's one of the only 2 people who actually knows me knows me kinds. the other one being a doctor who knew me since i was less than knee high. probably since i was an atom. hmm i havent seen him in 6 yrs... so THAT leaves only my mom on this planet who actually knows me knows me kinds. its actually a scary thought..
:D

ROFL. i just can't believe the knee jerk reaction was to think my mom was the curse that kept me awake on a sat... man he's not THAT far off
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment