Thursday, November 6, 2008

mY fRieNds fOr eVEr

my friends clearly love me

clearly...

groan...

drink something citrus like lemon
drink lots of water
:O no ways don't drink water, u'll puke more
eat chocolates [ yaay i did this, sniff it didnt help ]
drink beer [ thnx A____ [[ rollin my eyes ]] ]
eat pickle [ wat? :O ]
eat some bananas [ i puked those also R__ ]
pretend ur not sick and go about the day as u wud normally [ ITS NOT WORKING R___ :'( ]
sleep and pray u'll be all right
what neutralizes vinegar?? salt? baking soda?? [ this was my brain trying to kill me ]
eat saunf [ oh thnx for that. like i can recog saunf. i had jeera by mistake and puked that out too. eeew. it was terrible. moooooom ]

and the worst [ drink lots and lots of coke and puke everything. u'll def feel better. infact do it in front of ur manager. so he'll send u home early - A.A.the.jackass [[ here, wilson retracted the name. ARE U HAPPY NOW???? ]] ]

clearly watching House everyday has made me an amateur doctor. i can clearly fig this out for myself. first. take the box of chocolate milano cookies. second. finish them for lunch. now u wait i'll be fine.
eeeeew why do they taste like vinegar???

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilson is from Plainsboro - not Hillsboro

    ReplyDelete
  3. no he's not. he's from ludhiana. why? what does it matter??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to prove my point that I'm COMPLETELY clueless about this Wilson crap. Wikipedia is not much of a help. My manager is impressed by the fact that I took like 3 SCS cross-listed-courses in Comp-Sec, he just showed me another crazy problem to fix. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh

    I have so many papers to read now! It hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just curious, is it a boy? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilson is not stupid. he knows who you are. don't try to insult Wilson
    by hiding behind anon.
    he'll find u. he knows where u live.
    and fyi wilson is also not impressed with ur courses coz he also knows what you did actually did out there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. its twins. and don't tell Wilson. he doesn't know yet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh for ppl who are wondering what ankur said at the top, he was berating and ranting at me. he wanted to lodge an official consumer complaint about the quality and content of service...

    FYI all customer service requests are taken by Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. KILL ME. no I mean really, NOW!

    ReplyDelete