Wednesday, November 5, 2008

miX tHe oiL

R___ says i'm the only person who can manage to poison herself.

actually it was supposed to be pasta salad. and i had a new dressing. olive oil and vinegerette

ugh.

note to self: NEVER BUY THAT OLIVE OIL AND VINEGAR THING AGAIN. DOUBLE UNDERLINE the NOTE TO SELF.

ugh.

i had my dinner and within half an hour i was throwing up and I continued to throw up for the next one hour.

ugh. bleeeeaaaaack
:-/

oh thanks a lot S___ for that comment, NO I'M NOT IN A DELICATE CONDITION. damn it!!!
stop telling people i'm having twins !!!!
if i am then i have to start a religion :-/ [ ala house ]

3 comments:

  1. darn it, its true i can't be allowed to fend for myself. i'm a hazard both to myself and the public, i need a baby sitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey QoD,

    Take it easy..hope you feel better soon! Life IS precious and wonderful.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grooooooaaaaaaaaaannn

    ooooooooow my tummy hurts

    :'(

    ReplyDelete