Saturday, November 8, 2008

hOw tO sAY No

so my roomie tried to get R___ to agree to have a haircut.
[ ok guys this is girl talk, u wudn't be interested. WIlson, here's 10 bucks. go get a beer with the guys... ]
R___ hasn't had a haircut in like forever.... her hair is almost reaches her knees or something...
and she .. needs a serious upgrade to her wardrobe. [ ok she's standing behind me as i'm saying this isn't she?? ]
but R__'s husband was there. and he just said a flat out NO! for the haircut.

:O

i cant imagine ANYONE telling me what to do with my life.
i know my mom tried. and btw i totally blame the burnt-fingers-incident of 94 on her. [ u shudnt have told me not to do it, then i wudnt have done it. hmmmph,ya! if u can understand that... ]
but ya i have a really really bad track record of listening to ppl. first of all i'm not a gud listener. [ according to M____. and i TOTALLY agree. yes, Wilson, this means now we don't have to listen to boring ppl. we can just tell them we're bad listeners. keep the expectations low ;P [[ aren't I smart? ]] ]
yup so when ppl push me to do something, i just make sure i do the opposite.

things weren't that hot when my mom figured that out and started telling me to do the opposite of what she wanted.

don't clean ur room , i thot of organizing it today. [ huh, i'll show u. i'll CLEAN my room. huh how smart am i ?? ]
don't join that college. its too hard to get in. [ huh. i'll show u. i'll slog my ass off. have no social life, eat breathe and sleep chemistry and i'll get in ]
dont go to the US. [ ha! eat my dust. i'm gone. i later find out , thats wat she's planned all along, so she cud get a visa and then finally come live here. darn it. why am i so easy to manipulate???? ]
and so on...

yup. so if u try to push me into something, i'll push right back. even if its incredibly stupid of me to do so. sad.

oh btw Wilson, WHY THE F*** does this apple taste like vinegar?????
eeeeeeeeeewwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment