Tuesday, July 28, 2009

toO maNy unBearABLes

let me describe this pain to u.

its like a knife being stuck in my stomach and someone is sticking it.

no no no its not emotional. its the physical pain of it.

its the pain that we go through for the wonderful ***** privilege of progeny later on.

now i'm sitting on the couch. in the middle of a bleedin heat wave [ its a bleedin 103 outside today ] and then u have the absolute gall to come and tell me , since i'm getting 'on' in years i shouldnt practice birth control the first yr of my marriage and have a kid IMMEDiately?????

so i calmly looked at her and said, u know biologically one does not need to wait for the wedding. the wedding date can. in fact. become the giving birth date.
turned my head back straight and continued to watch tv.

yup. lady. if u think u can continue for the rest of my life to tell me what u want...


WAT? U WANT KIDS??? ABSOLUTELY IMMEDIATELY?? THEN JUST GET USED TO THE IDEA OF A SOMALIAN OR KOREAN ADOPTED GRANDCHILD.
coz lady, don't push me hard. i'm this close to losing it and walking into the pacific ocean.

someone pour me a vodka.

ps: all hillsboro shops are out of air coolers. out of stock. zip. nada. there are no ACs in the houses here, coz apparently the weather is so wonderful, it NEVER gets too hot. u know? with all the trees.
ya right.

wat we need right now. is a good global level ________________

No comments:

Post a Comment