Thursday, April 30, 2009

dOctoR aWay

i think ppl who go to doctors are .. well you don't want to know my opinion on doctors and their patients in general. :P
ooh trust me, u really don't.

so this just out of her teens gal wants perfect pearly skin with a glowing complexion. enter doctor 1 who prescribes antibiotics for some pimples. does he tell her to stop eating entire chocolate cakes at the rate of one per week? noooo.
so NOW, she feels like throwing up. with a fever to boot.
great. apparently no price is too high for awesome skin.

well i wudnt be caught dead in one of those clinic places. heyy, if god intended man to have a 100+ yrs life expectancy, then you can get there on your own. don't take the help of wierd stuff that comes out of a lab. any kind of wierd stuff.

oh give it a rest. considering my history, your lucky i don't set you on fire everytime you even mention the WORD doctor.
what? u just forgot the nineties?? my family history?? do i really need to spell it out???
ICU's?? endless needles?? endless pills, pipes and tubes, coma, kidney failure...
oh it wasn't me u ninny.

no thank you very much. i've seen enough of doctors to last this lifetime.
i'd rather go peacefully, as nature intended, with my body gradually falling apart.
oww i think the first to go would be my right shoulder...

No comments:

Post a Comment