Monday, April 20, 2009

sOfT doUgh riSiNg

i'm thinking of learning some gaelic. i know a very very brief smattering of japanese.
yeah after watching all those cartoons, something had to stick.

wud be nice to know wudnt u think?
why? coz i like this character in a book. and he's irish. oh u want a LO-GICAL reason?
oh shut up. he's pretty cool.

so anyways... ta me fuhr. ta se ohg. ok that's all i've learnt for today. now yaaawn i'm tired.
made pizzas for my friends today. didn't turn out as good as it did when i made it last time.. i don't understand... well this time, she did come and change all the ingredients and remove the pizza while it was only half cooked. and dump a truckload of onions on the pizza which ended up not being cooked.. and blech. def not one of my better efforts....
i really don't like onion you know... mebe if we want to put onion, we got to cook them before hand and then put them in... hmmm....

my shoulder still hurts like hell. but i really can't complain, u know...
i mean i'm sure u mean well while u lecture me for 45 minutes on how i'm not a responsible adult and not taking care of myself, but its not really helping my shoulder pain right now. and seriously. lecturing is no good for folks of the 15 minute attention span.
oh i'm pretty sure it'll be ok.
don't ask me how!! :-o how am i supposed to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment