Friday, April 10, 2009

sETtiNg tHe sCEnE riGhT

Why you should have got leg shackled last year

:D ok i admit 40 secs is not enough for me to grasp the idea. i didn't understand the whole video. was it the same guy??
all i know is that it's taking aim at well.... u guys :D


oooh oooh so in my office...they gave us all a whole bar of chocolate. hersheys!! for easter !!
yaay
it's shaped like a bunny too !!

i love it. mmmmmmmmmmm. wait stop don't talk. am enjoying my chocolate.
well u know what they say about chocolate ;P

he he he

oooh oooh wait i finally bought a chair for my room. yup that's right. no no no not a lazy boy. this is even more perfect. for me to sit and read books....
its a deck chair.


yup.


u heard right. it's a deck chair.

^_^
u know when i was a kid, i had this barbie doll pool set. and it had a pair of deck chairs and she looked soooo comfortable sitting on it. and i always thoguht how awesome it would be to sit on that and read a book. right? and ever since, i never knew it, but i always wanted a deck chair in my room. ok ok so its not white and wooden, like the movies. its kind of brown and goes with the theme in my room kinda.

so now i have the chair, i still need a table and blinds for my room. and a dresser kind of...

oooh oooh i'll have the best room ever. it will be part library, part snack bar, part bedroom, part....
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment