Friday, April 17, 2009

kiNks

by Jove. this is some awful pain.
i mean my right shoulder..

yeah yeah it started with the left and somehow that got ok, and then now its my right shoulder. god. i mean i'm not in screaming agony or anything. but its terrible.
aaaaaah i wish someone would just shoot me in between my eyes, or mebe walk on my back. whichever is more convinient to you , you choose. [ yes i know what your thinking, if it means i'll quit yapping, you prefer the shooting... ]

aaaaaargh. well on the plus side, [ ya i guess there always is ] i didn't sleep at all coz of the pain and so i started on my next jigsaw puzzle. sigh.

its like along the shoulder and neck. like it hurts even to touch my shoulder.

mebe u can be useful and strangle me? < hopeful tone >

baaah. your NO help at all >_<

ooowwww < whimper >

No comments:

Post a Comment