Wednesday, April 15, 2009

thE cARtoOn waY

heyy what do u mean?? that's SO rude!!
:O
what do u mean calling me a cartoon?? i mean... i DO act like one sometimes... but still...

sigh. ok so today wasn't all that bad. i did get to meet this guy who works in Intel who got an Emmy award this year :O yeah right!!! an EMMY!!

other than that i only managed to make something horrible for dinner, throw it out, burn myself on my stomach, change my shirt twice coz i spilled food on myself and then accidently waxed off half my eye-brow.
ouch < wince >

sigh. yup i am a cartoon. a hungry cartoon. well you don't sound like u want to listen to how i ended up with 3/4th my original left eyebrow....


OMG OMG OMG
i finally found it.
the song. just a chance line on some random show and i finally found the music.

u know why its stuck in my head for the last 24 years ?? when i was a kid like a really really small kid [ that's right i didn't just burst from a pod, despite popular belief ... ] i had this doll and when u sat her up, and wound her key, she would sing this song.
^_^

this is like my MOST FAV tune in the whole world.

Disney's It's a small world. sorry didn't find a video i cud embed easily. and too bored to search any more.
sigh.

hmm mmm hmmm mmmm mmmm la la lllaaa laa laa laa
yaaaay

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment