Monday, April 27, 2009

oLd aLBuMs

i can see it

in my mind's eye



riding my cycle

listening to this song.


yaay :P

note to self: beatles please mr postman. orig marvelletes.
or some such thing.

hey i'm in an awesome mood today.
neither the annoying girl trying to pester me, or the suggestion of ppl to get my teeth shaped or my mom's suggestion for the nth time.. ok never mind that
:)
none of them will get me mad today. nor that guy who emailed complaining about how he won't volunteer coz they don't appreciate the skills he brings to the table.
ok so they're high school kids , dude. they don't care if u have a double phD from oxford, harvard, watever. they just want to learn how to use logarithms.

hey.
but that's not imp.

so i met my friend from the second standard on saturday :)
and after 17 years. it was like...
oh god. i have no words to describe it.
i wonder how i'll feel to meet all of them together like in one room. S and A and V, who were my best friends. and Niv. i wonder if i'll ever ever see her again. i'm pretty sure i'll bawl my eyes out :P
i wouldn't say they were simpler times. but they were....aaaaah. i can't describe it ^_^

i wudnt say those days weren't complicated, or difficult of free of care.
but they were...
:D
mebe i'd say days where i'd always be laughing. like a crazy loon. all the time. laugh my head off, for everything was insanely funny. actually i really don't think i've changed all that much :D

S was like the big loud obnoxious brother. i was the scared timid mouse. A was the one who told me S deserved to be punched everytime he scared me with stories of ghosts in the 7th floor halls.
^_^
S introduced me to the concept that people lie. primarily girls lie.

gawd i was such a fool :P
i rem me all wide eyed "but girls don't lie"
oh boy did he fall out of his chair laughing at me.. i was always a lil too gullible.
:D
and the next time S told me a haunted tree story, i scoffed at him and walked away with a brave face. still didnt go near that tree though :P
u know the thing i really miss about childhood. the inability to percieve anything other than yourself and your own view point. i mean the extraordinary selfishness. there's a certain peace in it, u know.. when ur not thinking about what others think of you. or u just plain don't give a damn. when you want something and you don't care if its good for u or not, u just know you want it :P
ok i REALLY haven't changed much at all in 20 years

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment