Thursday, February 12, 2009

tO sEe tHe waY cLEArlY




i'm off to chicago. for a break. yaay. and no i got nothing to say this week other than that. u don't really want to listen to me whine about me being ill do you? no i thought not.

if your the observing kind, you notice that ppl are wierd and unique but made of the same building blocks. a contradiction? yeah thats what they are...
the same fears, prejudices, hangups, wrapped up differently to make us unique...
so i generally tell anyone who's willing to listen that i'm gonna one day teach. usually comes up in conversation. and you see all this fascinating reactions.

some outright laugh at me. some ppl give it a thought and laugh at me. some ppl tell me that i'll never do it and i'm living in a fool's world. but more than them, the maximum number of people actually pat me on the back and tell me i'll do well.
^_^
and to all those who tell me i can't, well... there's no point in talking about it right now, and endlessly arguing with u dismal sods. i'll just have to find a way and keep my trap shut till then won't i?

heyy, have a gr8 long weekend to those who have a hol on monday ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Chicago? 4 valentines? Long weekend? Monday = holiday? Wat r u up2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come ON. i expected so much better than you..

    dude monday is a holiday for PRESIDENTS day :D
    rofl

    who knew?? seriously.. who knew??

    ReplyDelete