Wednesday, February 25, 2009

tHe BuGs iN my WorLd

i'm wondering if you all are interested in FM's latest email.... its not racy or anything or all that scintillating. [ he doesn't tell me to fuck off, or go drown myself or jump off a bridge or anything so dramatic. aaw ]
all together a bit low on the entertainment value, but then again mebe i'm just jaded :P

well if i can get , lets see atleast 3 comments that your interested, you can have it. just copy paste...
if you REALLY ask nicely u can choke on my reply too. [ yeah wat can i say, i just hate to get rid of such constant entertainment ]




aah well. except for that particularly foul mouthed anon, i don't think anyone else is out there.

hey...hey. HEY!!

eeeew

eeew

eeeeeeeeeeew

what are all these earthworms doing on the ground. get them back under it.
eeeeeeeew it rained so much all the earthworms are strewn around. and aaaaaaaaaah they're everywhere. aaaaaaaargh gross gross grooooosssssssssss

eeeeeeeeeew get it off, i got no place to step... aaaaaaaaaaargh [ meltdown 37% complete. 2 min 24 sec to go ... ]

7 comments:

  1. Come on da. Why the suspence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QoD... Please be serious.. Am not here to play or just waste time of mine and yours.
    You know the effect of Recession. I am in severe personal life crisis. Hope you can understand.
    I want to do my Research during this time. Before that, I have to collect sufficient info and form myself.
    Am not a punter.. have to struggle to make it for the said degree. So i need your help..
    Please Be kind.. If you have patience to hear me, and come forward to give suggestions. I will narrate my interests and background from my next mail..

    -unknown guy

    ReplyDelete