Monday, February 2, 2009

kiLLeRs aNd BooKs

if your wondering where i am. i mean i know your probably not. [ i KNOW already. stop trying to rub it in .. ]
i've started my book ^_^

yaay. and here's the kicker.
i think my mum is finally coming around to the idea.. u know of the whole thing.
its much easier when u have to break it to them gently... get them around to the idea. outright lie to them...
:P

well anyways. so there's that. and then there's this. and the first chapter of my book is done. well kind of. the first draft. and i'm gonna like take 3 years to complete it.
but its started... so yaaay.
and yes no one will probably read it. but thats ok. its just for me. i always did want to write a book. and no i'm not telling you what its about. but i really got the idea from the website.
43 things.
look it up. its neat. put up these lists of stuff you want to do. and you see how many other ppl want to do it too... and you join these communities. which is like damn cool..
well anyways.

thats all. and i hope you guys are being gud out there..
oh wait i forgot to tell ya. bought these pairs of killer 3 inch heels shoes. i mean i don't know if i'll EVER wear them. but wats the point of working as a slave to a corporate entity if i can't enjoy the perks of it??

"i'm selling my soul, not giving it away for free. that would be immoral and stupid"
- House :P

so i blew like 250 bucks in 3 hours. who's counting?? and psssst don't tell my mom, she'll kill me!!
:O

1 comment:

  1. ofcourse the argument could be made that if i felt so strongly i could just sign my donor card and shoot myself.

    ha! your not telling me anything i don't know already boyo.

    ReplyDelete