Tuesday, February 10, 2009

onLy sLigHtlY nUTs





Of what the moon told me

heyy so i like to believe crazy stuff, why wouldn't i?? its in perfect character...

^_^

ok ok the image is from the website, i don't want the big fat blog police on my tail again,
ok ok that wasn't very nice, to call u fat...

oh well. am totally not in the mood. coz i'm tired and exhausted and the weather is completely dismal outside my window..
ooooh ooh btw did u check out the moon last night ?? it was amazing.. totally spoke to the lunatic in me..

wait a sec, where the heck is my purple lollipop. no no its not a euphamism, i really had a lollipop out here yesterday....

2 comments:

  1. Do u know about weather in pittsburgh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ur a pittsburgh person...hmmm that gives me some clues....

    actually the weather here is similar to seattle. completely annoying coz you can't see the sky for days on end. did i ever tell u i was a sky person. [ ya about a million times... ]

    ReplyDelete