Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hEaRt oF a PoET

ha! and they said i don't have the soul of a poet.

:D

and you thought u cud make me feel bad by questioning my sanity?? come ON... i've heard worse...for instance look at what this dude wrote to me a while ago...

if this post was delayed, its coz it took me so long to stop laughing and to post it up...

***************

hi
QoD
are you angry on me
sorry if there are any mistakes from my side
please do mail me
i like you
recession is on and i am
struggling without job
was not able to get you online
might be that.. you have put me in blocked mode
hope you ll understand me and add me back again
Once again am sorry for anythings
.....................End of patience......
If you still dont get convinced...
Fuck you.. idiot..
what the hell did i do with you
i just wanted to be a friend of you
just get this into your shit head
...
Sorry for the above passage.. iF it hurts
See you

- S. K
*************

roflmao
:D

and you thought poetry was dead along with chivalry...
tsk tsk..

ps: if your the dude who wrote this to me and reading this now... i got ONE request.
can you pen some more?? i'm gonna frame them onto placemats on my dining table. they make HILARIOUS dinner conversation...

5 comments:

  1. I love ur posts, especially, this one!!!!!!!!!
    Please do not stop writing, please, I BEG you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait wait i forgot the best part. the subject was

    "come back QoD:kisses"

    yes even i cudn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait i also forgot to mention. that i can honestly say i don't know who this person is, he himself said i have never met him. [ yes i did talk to the psycho. its FM guys... its FM ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog Police: Copyright Violation. Mention the actual name of the contributor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops my bad. i did remember.

    here it is sanjayk.1982i@ watever
    i think thats his id. do you want the whole history too?? i'll have to comb the archives...

    and really am too lazy for that. sorry. bud.

    ReplyDelete