Thursday, November 22, 2007

sTuDentS oF tOdAY

i like this ...

its kinda creative ...





what is it ???? to be student today ???
i bet ya that cmu is whole lot different.. study only 3 hours a day !! and work only 2 !! thats unheard of out here..
me?
i completely cut my eating times. i eat at my desk when i find food...
i cut my sleeping time. i sleep bout 5 hours a day on average...

i spend atleast 15 hours studying+working+homework+meetings and the rest ofcourse just goes...
1.5 hours chatting on gtalk
3 hours class
0.5 hour email
3 hours on internet
1.5 hr commuting

do the math !!!
i got 29.5 hours in my day !!!

and trust me when i say this.. i dont work as hard as some people do...
now am so starved for time. that i stay back in school and save up on that one hour of commuting...

No comments:

Post a Comment