Tuesday, November 20, 2007

laST stAnD

Its the last couple of days before the sem ends...
last 2 weeks to be exact. don't even know where the days went. i swear it was all a blur..

its time. to take a stand before the approaching enemy .. to stand firm and look at it in the eye and not give an inch...

OR throw your weapons to the ground, hold on to your hat for dear life and run as fast as you can. now is NOT the time for yapping, silly ! get going. run ! before he can get you...
:P

oh well i was born a coward.. i cudnt stand exams.. or final demos..
last night i slept in my lab. looks like i'm moving into the lab....
Prof was right, this is turning into a nightmare.

i don't know how much will get done... and i don't know if its worth my sanity. but am sure glad i dropped that course, though i wish i had taken a mini in the first half... then i cud have afforded to fund myself next semm and wudnt have had a course hanging over my head.....

but thats enuf of whining. i need to make sure my shoes are in order so i can make a dash for it....
:P

wish me luck ppl.. and gud luck to u too.. if uve got something major coming up as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment