Sunday, April 1, 2007

cLiCkED

They say we should write bout things we know best and have gone through.

well then the time is perfect to write bout something I have been going through from last Nov, no wait the November before that even ...

No ..no .. am not going to describe my rash ... Infact I'll have you know I do NOT have a rash, but i digress ..

Imagine the most embarrassing experience you had. now multiply that by the worst sinking feeling you had at the pit of your stomach when you know that NO good can come of the events in the next couple of hours ... now i think you will know how i felt when I .. (even thinking of it makes me choke)
when I had to go get m picture taken.

That's not so bad ? Oh but you see , this was different. This was a picture to be distributed like a , like a lame pamphlet advertising a new cyber cafe or something .. this was m marriage prospectus photo !! (for lack of a better descriptive term)

yes , ur right , u can imagine , i put up a fight all right. hey, think bout it, it was the single most assinine thing. ever.
oh there was a fight. which i lost, coz suddenly she found some hidden reserve of strength and all my usual tactics failed to garner any sympathy.
so I had to get ready. which i did , very sulkily. and then I had to go with my brother. that was the easy part.

Once in the stupid studio, (was really stupid) we go tell the dude i need a photograph taken. Once it was known that it was a single full length photo, it was pretty much clear to all present , why were all doing this. no chance of pretending i was sending in an application for an australian visa.

So i go in , and then the ass, starts making me pose. Pose !! what am I , a freaking model ?? (yeah right, imagine the horror, imagine the screaming masses)
As time wears on, i get more and more embarrased, my face is flushed , and theres nothing I'd rather do then take the camera and smash it over the dude's head.

I mean, come on ! he's making me raise a hand, act coquetish, smile when on the inside i'm literally gritting my teeth. stand in a nonchalant , unaffected pose and smile charmingly at the camera ... dude , if i knew how to do all that , I'd have a boyfriend by now , u piece of muttonhead *^%$^&* ....

aargh, That had to be the worst day of my life ever, and i swear to all the heavens above , by Jove i won't go through that again. By my word, I won't.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Disaster Queen....would you still have a copy of that picture by chance ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i think i finally got hold of every single copy and burned it !! :P

    ReplyDelete