Sunday, April 8, 2007

hEar thE rOar wiTHin




Right next to my school, and quite amazing that my friend's hands were so steady when taking the shot considering we were standing out in the middle of a snowstorm !
I dont know whats with the weather , it was so warm last week , ppl walking around in shorts , tank tops, micro minis. i dont think i saw bikinis, but yes, i did see a lot of skin as ppl enjoyed the sun :)
and now? now its bitter winds and snow and rain .. boo hoo ...
oh well the only gud part of all this is it can't last long.

came home at 5 yest, well more like today morning.. no i was not out partying < like my friends back home like to think i'm doing>. no i was studying and let me tell u it was torture to be awake after 3 AM.
all i wanted was to g back to my warm bed and my quilt.

yaawn, am still sleepy... and lazy to add. damn i got so much to do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment