Wednesday, April 4, 2007

aLL iN a dAYs wOrk

This is not a normal blog for me.. its not another random rant ..

this happened yesterday and it was so funny I had to put it down !
Till date , I have spent half my life explaining my actions to people who were only too trigger happy. Hey , apparently am jobless, go ahead take pot shots at me :-/

So the conversation goes something like this -

other : so am talking bout X
me : huh ? X ? wat bout X ?
other : whats going on b/w u and X.
me: huh ? nothing. why wud u even ask that ????

other: don't lie !! i know u have feelings.
me : wat ?? wat rot, me have feelings ?? i know him from 7 years.. we are gud friends. infact wasn't i the one who introduced you to him ?
other : yes , but u have been jumpy every time u mention X. why r u acting so wierd?
me: am I?? never realized , i assure its not coz i have any hidden feelings..
its the single most stupid thing i have heard ..
other: then why did u lie ??
me : when ?? wat r u talking bout ?
other : u know ... blah blah ..
me : that was the truth when i said it !! it was ages ago !! like even a yr before u guys met !!
other : u ruined my life
me : waaaaaaaaat ????? whyyy ?? wat the fuck is happening here??
other : am not childish , infact ur not worth my time. gud bye.

well that was the jist anyways ... it was more protracted , painful and confusing. driven by panic ..after a while i had no clue what I was talking .. my head was spinning and was feeling acutely sorry for the girl.
But looking back it was hillarious. a strange sense of deja vu, as history repeated itself.

like i said, a screwed up week and god, i hope i don't have to see more of this !!
god bless other , X and the whole battalion.

right now , all u gals can safely rest assured that am NOT in love with your boyfriends !!

No comments:

Post a Comment