Saturday, April 7, 2007

tHE nAmeSaKE



I saw a movie today. yes you guessed it right , it was the namesake. very gud !
:)
Anyways, it was splitting hillarious in some parts. but i don't think anyone else got the point why it was so funny !.
Most parts seemed like they were talking of my mum back in the late 70's and the rest seemed to be my story ! well i went with this friend of mine, have known him from muscat...
and when the wife cheats on gogol (sorry if u didn't know :P) i kept nudging him with dire warnings not to fall for a typical m'lore female !! lol

it was a gud break that i needed ...

the above pic u see is the stupid monument of my school. i have heard that every school has one of these. stupid moments I mean. supposed to show that the sky is the limit and I think thats gr8, perfectly in line with my own philosophy. atleast the latest one I had, which was .... hmm ok, what was it again ??

it got cold again today, stupid weather. seems to be playing guess with us, everyday is a new season , literally :-/
can i go home now? atleast the weather is not trying to fuck me up out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment