Saturday, January 10, 2009

a SonG aNd mE



:P

another case of the draft with the video being around for more than a week, and me having no clue what that video is.

so anyways. listen to the song and then go ahead. i'm sure its a nice song... i think...umm.... i hope.

**********************

to all you folks out there who have formed this image of me from reading more than 400 posts on my blog, i have to tell u. i'm NOT AT ALL like what i write.

i'm actually this sweet unassuming kid who is very polite to ppl in general. very obedient to parents and extended family. don't talk back at all to well meaning lecturing types. i don't mock authority or reduce all serious ppl to a standing joke. i don't have a sarcastic bone in my body, in real life. i generally like to fade into the background and hope that i never stand out, like literally shrink back from ppl contact. i don't argue with ppl, i don't get confrontational at all. the quiet shy timid book wormish , wearing large glasses kansas kind of kid. i run away from any disagreement and disagreeing ppl. in fact i'm so timid, that tall ppl and ppl who laugh too loudly and ppl who slap you on the back as they speak actually scare me. i'm very very sensitive and have delicate sensibilities. and .... and ...... pbbbbfffffffftttttt

sorry cudnt keep up the straight face anymore :P
aaaah i crack myself up sometimes.....

most ppl tell me that they can't tell when i'm kidding and when i'm serious.
and i tell them,
"aaah therein lies the fun, in messing with ppl's head. u shud try it sometime. its pretty funny!!"
:P

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry but this layout gave me such a rush of endorphins in my head. i'm gonna keep it!!

    yay yay yaaaay

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete