Thursday, January 22, 2009

aRt of fisHiNG

i once knew this person.

every time he wanted to cuss, he'd say fish.
like 'ohhhhh fish' or 'fish that' or 'fish off' [ wtf?? ]

after a while it got pretty annoying. he probably thought he was being cute, u know..... besides he was hitting on my roommate. which was funny coz she didn't like ppl who cussed! [ i mean it WAS 6 years ago.... practically the middle ages :P ]. and mebe thats why, he never ever said anything except fish in front of her.

i had recently gotten over my habit of cussing coz i was tired of the strange looks ppl gave me everytime i said 'goddamn it to hell' whenever i stubbed my toe on a piece of furniture or some such thing. [ i was a clumsy teenager. who am i kidding. i'm still a clumsy ummm not-teenager? ]. but it was mysore and i was trying so hard to not say 'f*ck you' everytime someone annoyed me, and then along comes this person who thinks its - oh so cute, to say 'oh fish' all the time. and all i wanted to do was plant a fist in his face.

:O k let me calm down now.

but heyy, will ya just say it already. my room mate already has a boyfriend dude.
its a lost cause. give it up already. and its creepier coz in my head i'm already subbing fish for f*ck and man do u swear a lot!!
mebe that's why she won't go out with u.

1 comment: