Sunday, January 25, 2009

iN tHe naMe oF vaNiTY

vanity thy name is ... thy name is ...
ME !!

ok ok its woman. not me.
but am i really vain, if i'm aware of my vanity?? ok watever. so the big deal is that i got a haircut AND straightened my hair. ok so mostly everyone thought it was awesome. 2 didn't like it and atleast one person thought my hair was too gud for my face [ k that wud be me :P ]. anyways its NOT permanent. coz its 200 dollars and 4-5 hours in the salon. [ ya right. u KNOW i'm already calculating how many books i can buy with that money... ]

"wat are u doing in the evening? i need a favor. i need you to come with me to the mall"
"me?? oh nothing. just another relaxing sunday i guess. what do you need? k i can come"

..
..

"l tell me why are we here?"
"oh i need to ask the saleswoman to test some hair extensions on you... and take a video so i can replicate it for my sister's wedding...and..."
"_________" [ mind has gone blank. i have to wear hair from random ppl?? and ur gonna take a video of wat?? ]
"wait are u gonna put something wierd in my hair. wait, i don't want hairspray. wait, i mean just a sec.... can we talk about this? wait.. oww, heyy that hurt. wait... i mean why do i.. oww oww OWW. man, careful willya? u just pulled out a hair. heyyy just a sec......owwww"

..
..
an hour later

"man am i glad thats over. those looked kind of nice. did u buy a lot of them?"
"yeah about 200 dollars"
[ appalled silence. you KNOW what i'm already calculating. oh wait i just did the math on that this morning ]
"you spent 200 dollars on FAKE hair and hair ornament thingies??"
"yeah.. had to....i mean considering she's got swaroski crystals as her jewelry and in her sari..."
[ appalled silence. ppl DO that??? ]

wwat?? wat recession??

ppl are busy sewing crystals into 50 grand saris.. how can there BE a recession in the middle of such madness.

ok now ur gonna tell me i'll do the same, be the same on MY wedding day. well now your heaving a sigh of relief that i can atleast TALK about my wedding day without barfing on your shoes anymore. yes yes i too will turn into a mindless blubbering fool female who will coo and exclaim over every single.... single... gemstone?
yes yes. get in line pal. your not the first and you haven't said anything i aint heard yet :P

oh alrite i admit. its nice. weddings on the whole. happy occasions. everyone happy. yada yada yada. gud luck to u both. and if u lose ur job coz of the recession, u can always sell one of your hairclips and live on it for a couple of months.....

2 comments: