Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a OnE niGHt sTaND to sAve mE

mebe my next post should be in kannada :D would take me forever to read the first line even !
oh by the way i was reading this blog by Dr Mathai Fenn, a cousin of my friend. he's an ex-prof from XLRI. now i don't agree with everything he says.... but one thing is for sure. he definitely gives an interesting perspective you wouldn't have considered before.





and so i was discussing this whole tecahing thing. and he asked something very pertinent and funny
"do you want to go through life as a series of ONE NIGHT STANDS?"
:D hee thats funny.

mebe you shud read his blog. and i got the link somewhere and i'll give it to you sometime.. he's cool.

well this discussion is tabled for now. ok i have my driving test next week. so cheers! here's to hoping i don't scream in high falsetto during my test and scare the crap outa the tester.

1 comment:

  1. Omygod! ROFL. I am just trying to imagine u in the act. Give it a try. I think it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete