Tuesday, September 11, 2007

wAitiNG

the videos of me in an elevator, would probably win some kind of comedy award.

i usually get home by 4 in the morning and by that time all i can think of is my bed...
so when i get into the elevator and then am impatiently tapping my foot ad cursing the ancient contraption.... thats when i realized that its been too long in the elevator..

hmmph something is not right.

oh yeah..... i've forgotten to push the button!

so there i've been, stationary, the last 10 minutes dreaming of my bed on the 9th floor, while the bucket of bolts was calmly waiting for me to come to my senses and push the button.
oh but what makes it truly ignoble is that this happens atleast twice a week.

2 comments:

  1. Sheeths... I remember that time when we both got home late and were both waiting for the elevator to move. I had assumed that u pressed the button! The good old days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup and i seem to be continuing that grand tradition on my own nowadays..
    :P

    ReplyDelete