Wednesday, September 5, 2007

tHE ciRcUS cOntiNUEs

so many ppl (all of 2) liked what i wrote yesterday, i thought i shud expand a bit more...

some more of my sat...

ring ...

me: hello ? (groggily)
her: are u still in bed ? its ur mother here... thers this guy .. (blah blah, the whole story just like the last post)
me: ok whatever. what do u want me to do now?
her: i wish you'd do something bout the way you look..
me: wat bout it. thers nothing wrong with it. i look fine..
her: (brightens up) so u look better than when u left home a yr ago ??

me: hmmm not really. a bit worse i think. i may have gained some weight..
her: ohh noooo. whyyy do u do this to me????
me: relax, it isn't all that bad...
her: it isn't ?? u mean ther's hope yet ?? mebe u can NOT eat for the next couple of weeks. that's gotta help..( her voice is hopeful)
me: sure anything you say. can i go back to sleep now.
her: not yet. can't u do anything else to improve ur appearence ?
me: ummm i cud comb my hair...

her: egad! are u trying to say u've been going to school without bothering to comb your hair again ???
me: not exactly... (dont wanna tell her , that i haven't been able to find my comb in 2 weeks..)
her: (her voice is getting shriller by the sec) WILL you PLEASE stop fooling around and take some basic care of wat ur doing out there. lady, ur coming back as soon as you finish your degree. and ur staying here where i can keep an eye on you.
me: sure ! ( i'm not telling her that i'm secretly trying to petition for a phd seat out here.. or mebe a job or mebe canadian citizenship...)

her: (voice still climbing..) now you just listen...

click.

this was going nowhere and i got bored.
sorry mum will call you when uve forgotten this conversation...

2 comments:

  1. More, more... I realise it's not done to derive enjoyment from your plight, but it's fun to read...
    What will you do, if your mum finds out about this blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not much chance of that happening (thank god !! ) though i suspect, i'd be permanently banned from home !! lol

    ReplyDelete